Now you can submit article, Programs, Tutorial, Worksheet, Projects, Sample papers and any other information related to students.
But before submitting anything to us please read the following instructions very carefully.
- Thoroughly check our website whether the same had been published on this website or not.
- Please check your document for Plagiarism using online tools.
- Send your entries in MS-Word Format only in either at firstname.lastname@example.org or generate your own login details at our website using this link.
- You are requested to use gravatar ready email for login details as this will serve your image in the author bio. If you are creating your account with us, do not forget to complete your profile. Login into your account
- If you are sending your entry via Ms-Word document then make it very sure it contains your short Introduction. Including your Image not more than 50 KB.
- Attach copyright free images from pexels.com or unsplash.com or such website that provide us royalty-free/copyright free images to use.
- You can submit your entries targeting anything but must be related to this website’s niche. Otherwise, your entry, as well as your account, will be banned immediately.
- Only one link to your Parent website is allowed from the article.
- You will be given proper Credit for your submitted article ( Only for the users having login details with us.)
- Article length is not a matter but the article should be complete in all the senses.
If you have any other queries related to article submission then please send your details at email@example.com