Question Paper Template for Teachers -Word Format
Question Paper Template in MS-Word format for teachers so that they can develop their own well formatted question papers in minutes. This MS Word template is designed for teachers who does not have formal training in Computers.
It is a very common problem with Non Computer trained teacher to format their Question Papers. They are best in their subject an any how they are also able to type their question paper but when it comes to formatting their question paper they always struggle and ask for some help.
To overcome this simple but continues problem, we have developed a most generic MS-Word template using Microsoft Word 2007 . So keep in mind, if you are using previous version of MS word then you are requested to either upgrade your MS-Word OR write us to generate a new MS Word template for You.
How to Generate Question Paper using Question Paper Template
Follow the steps to Generate your own question paper by using this step by step guide
- Download Question Paper template on your computer.
- Open This downloaded Template in MS-Word.
- Make a copy of this Blank Question Paper template using save as option on your computer
- Download Sample Papers or 10-Year-old Question Paper from previous years.
- Open any old Sample paper in a separate MS-Word Windows
- Copy the selected Question from Previous Years question Paper
- Open Blank Question Paper. Delete the existing Question and Paste it and feed the required marks
- To Make a new line below the current row, Just Press TAB button at the last column.
- Now follow the above steps to copy-paste or type your own questions.
- Now save your work and print your newly, well-formatted Question Paper.
Sample School question Paper template is attached herewith. You are required to download this MS Word template to generate your well-formatted question paper in minutes. Hope you people will love this MS Word Template and also guide us to generate more such MS-Word Templates.