20+ IP Project with Source Code and Output- Download File
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education ) want a project in all the major subjects like C++, Python, Informatics Practices, Physics, Chemistry, Accountancy, Business studies, Economics etc. The whole purpose behind these projects is to – whether the student is able to apply the whole knowledge acquired during these years.
The purpose of these 20 IP Projects for Class 12 students is to provide students with a whole new dimension, how much they can do with their limited knowledge and how much useful application programs they can develop.
This list of Class 12th CBSE IP Projects source code is not complete – there is always some space for improvements and we would be very glad to know your ideas.
IP Projects for class 12 using MySql ( Database )
Project work is a comprehensive part of Practical Examinations in Information Practices Subject. The Project work can be done in a group of 2-3 students and Project Report to be prepared and submitted to Examiner at the time of Practical Examination. Installation steps are given here for guidance.
Kindly note, these projects are developed by my students and available to you only for help and not for submission to any examinations…
- Library-management-system- Python MySQL Project
- Super-market-billing System – Download Source Code
- Hotel-management system – Download Source Code
- Hospital-management System – Download Source Code
- Transport Management System
- Airways Reservation System
- Bank Management System Python Project
- Sports-shop-management System
- IP Project on Quiz Management Using NetBeans and MySQL
- Traveling-agency Management System using NetBeans and MySQL
- Student Report Card Generator Python Project
- Employee Payroll Management System Python MySQL
- IPL Data Analysis Using Python Pandas
- Movies Recommendation Data using Pandas
- Credit card Data Analysis using Pandas
- PassPort Data Analysis – Python Pandas Project
- School Result Processing Python Pandas Project
- Birth Certificate Generator
- Student Report Card Maker
How to Use These Python Projects
Your downloaded projects are in ZIP format, first of all, you have to Unzip your Zip file using any unzip utility software like WinZip or WinRar and uncompress this in a folder. This folder contains
- Your Project folder for Example SpopKeeper in case you have unzipped sport_shop.zip file.
- Your Project Report – A complete report that my student prepared to submit this file to his/her external
- MySQL database backup
- Now, you are requested to generate a database in MySQL and restore the MySQL database. Restore Mysql Database in Windows 7,8,10
- Open your Project Python IDLE/IDE and Make Necessary Changes inside your code ie change Database Name, Default Username, and Password.
- Press Shift+f6 to run your Project to check its Working.
Relational Database Management (Mysql ) with C++
These IP Projects for class 12 developed using Python IDLE, All these Python MySQL IP Projects were developed using Python 3/6 and MySql 5.1, So you are requested to download and install Python 3.6 and above, Python and MySQL on your system and install MySQL connector.
- Addition of a record in MySql Table
- Deletion of a record in MySql Table
- Update a Records in MySql Table
- Search and Display Records in Table
These operations are compulsory for each and every student to master using NetBeans and MySql without this knowledge, You will not be able to understand these Projects. So Before you download any project and browse its code, it is highly recommended to understand these concepts properly.
Suggested Books for IP Projects with source code
- Python Projects by Yashwant Kanetkar: This book has some of the best Python Projects, I have ever seen. The language of this book is simple but requires your previous knowledge of Python language.
- C++ Projects by Rakesh Kumar Sharma
Hope these projects will help you to understand your Python and MySQL concept and using any of these IP projects for class 12, you will be able to develop your final Class 12 IP project effectively. If you have any opinion or suggestion, please drop your comment.