Class 11 Practical File Assignments –[Python Assignments-2019-20 ]
Practical file assignments for class 11 Computer Science students (Python-New). This practical file assignment is prepared as per the guidelines of class 11 computer science students.
This whole assignment is divided into three categories. The first category questions are based on python. These assignments are written to give practical exposure to operators and expressions, conditional statements, looping along with basic data types like string, list, tuples, and dictionary.
Second category of assignments is based on the Database management system that students are required to perform on MySQL database. These SQL questions will cover all the topics in your syllabus.
Third category of assignment is basically a project guideline that as a student you have to prepare for the partial fulfillment of your practical examination. In this case, we have written only four sample project ideas for you.
Python Assignments for class XI students
- Write a program in Python to print “Hello World” 30 times on the screen.
- Write a program in Python to find average and grade for given marks obtained in 5 subjects.
- Write a program in Python to calculate interest (Simple and Compound).
- Write a program in python to read two numbers from the keyboard. Interchange the contents of these two variables without using any extra variable.
- Write a program in Python to read three numbers from the keyboard and find out the largest number among them.
- Write a program in python to print the first 100 natural numbers.
- Write a program in Python to check the primarily of a number.
- Write a program in Python to find out the factorial of any number N using for loop or while loop.
- Write a Python program to print the following pattern on the screen
1 2 3
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4 5
3 3 3
4 4 4 4
5 5 5 5 5
1 2 1
1 2 3 2 1
1 2 3 4 3 2 1
1 2 3 4 5 4 3 2 1
- Write a program in Python to find the largest and smallest numbers in a
- Write a program in Python to find the third-largest number in a
- Write a program in Python to find the sum of squares of the first 100 natural
- Write a program in Python to find whether a string is a palindrome or
- Write a program in Python to compute xn, for given two integers x and n,
- Write a program in Python to find out the sum of digits of any entered number.
- Write a program in python to check if the entered number is palindrome or not.
- Write a program in Python to compute the greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers.
- Write a program in Python to test if a number is equal to the sum of the cubes of its digits. Find the smallest and largest such numbers in the range of 100 to
- Write a program in python to read sort a list of integer elements using the bubble sort method. Display the sorted element on the screen.
- Write a program in python to find out the frequency of each element in a list using a dictionary.
Data Management using MySQL
- To create a database DAVSCHOOL
- To create student table with the student id, class, section, gender, name, dob, and marks as attributes where the student id is the primary
- To insert the details of at least 10 student in the above
- To delete the details of a particular student in the above
- To increase marks by 5% for those students, who have Rno more than 20
- To display the entire content of table on screen
- To display Rno, Name and Marks of those students, who are scoring marks more than
- To find the average of marks from the student table
- To find the number of students, who are from section ‘A’
- To add a new column email of appropriate data type
- To find the minimum and maximum marks obtained by students
- To modify email for each
- To display the information all the students, whose name starts with ‘AN’ (Examples: ANAND, ANGAD,..)
- To display Rno, Name, DOB of those students, who are born between ‘2005- 01-01’ and ‘2005-12-31’
- To display Rno, Name, DOB, Marks, Email of those male students in ascending order of their
- To display Rno, Gender, Name, DOB, Marks, Email in descending order of their
Project ( any one from the Given List )
A complete solution of a problem stating the problem, objective, source code, output Students in a group of 2-are required to work collaboratively to develop a project using Programming Skills learned during the course.
- A menu-driven python program to simulate a simple calculator.
- Hangman Game
- Tic Tac Toe Game
- Menu Driven program to implement more than 4 programs in a single program