Library Management System project using Netbeans GUI as a front end and MySQL as a back-end. This project is uploaded here for the demonstration work of how Netbeans and MySql can be used to develop a full featured desktop application software.
This Java NetBean Project should be used for learning purpose only and should not be submitted in any Board Examination as a project work.
This Library Management -NetBeans project Contains the following
- Complete Netbeans Project with MySQL database connectivity
- Complete Documentation of the project Work
- MySQL database Dump
- How to restore Mysql database
How to Run Library Management NetBeans Project
- First of download the zip file in your system and Unzip this downloaded zip file. This zip file contains
- NetBeans Project
- WordFile for Project Documentation
- Mysql Dump
- ReadmeFirst.doc Word File
- Here we are assuming that your system is running mysql 5.1 or higher. Proper steps are given in this project to restore database.
- Make necessary changes in the Net-beans files so that it should connect the database properly. Specially the database password.
- After making necessary changes, Just open this project in netbeans and run using Shift+f6
NOTE: We are reiterating that use this project Work only for the learning purpose and do not submit it as it it as your own project work.