Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2016-17 – pdf format
Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2016-17 is designed for the CBSE students appearing in session 2016-17. This syllabus contains chapter wise information as well as chapter wise marks weightage and Physics Sample Paper 2016-17 Along with Physics question paper Blue-print 2016-17.
Student’s are advised to check this syllabus all the time before they begin their 2016-17 preparation of Physics. You are also advised to check our blog post on “How to score 90% and above in less than 2 months”
CBSE marking scheme is the marking pattern followed by the CBSE for the board exams following certain strict guidelines. It is important to understand the scheme of marking in the exam before attempting the questions. The marking scheme for the CBSE class 12 board exams 2015 is provided below:
There are 30 questions in total Total marks : 70
- Questions 1-8carry 1 mark each
- Questions 9-18carry 2 marks each
- Questions 19-27carry 3 marks each
- Questions 28-30carry 5 marks each
- There is no overall choice. But, internal choice has been given for 1question of 2 marks , 1 question of 3 marks and 3 questions of 5 marks each. The student has to attempt only one of the given choices in such questions.
- Overall , weight age of approximately 15 marks has been given to numerical. Types of questions are Very short answer questions(VSA),Short answer questions(SAI) ,Short answer questions(SA II) ,Long answer questions (LA)