Vastu can help transform average and hard working students into high achievers. Full potentials can be met and hidden abilities can be discovered by the use of Vastu. Some Vastu Tips are :
- Study Room should be located in East, North or North-East direction of the House. Here students feel energetic and can concentrate better in their studies & improve their education skills. Studying and learning facing the East is recommended for school students but for those going for higher studies should face North.
- Use of Pictures and Paintings should be used carefully in the study room. Galloping horse, a rising sun, running car etc. can be displayed in the study room. Such pictures works as energy booster for better performance in studies. Puzzles, pictures of sad mood, pictures of war etc. should be avoided in this room.
- Study Room should not be below the toilet or under a beam or stair as it makes unnecessary strain on the mind of the student. The door of the study room should also be in East or North direction.
- The use of soothing colors like yellow, orange, green etc. are highly recommended so as to make study environment more vibrant and cheerful. Avoid using black & other dark colors as it depress students.
- Adequate amount of natural light & air is a must in this room. If the room is dingy and dimly lit, it may slow down studies.
- Study Table should be placed facing East, North or North-East direction to ensure that while studying the student is facing either of these directions to improve concentration. It is not advisable to keep the study table against a wall. There should be open space in front of the child, which encourages fresh ideas and approach and breaks the monotony of lengthy study sessions. South direction is not preferred at any cost
- While studying the shadow of the student should not fall on the study table. There should be no reflection of mirrors on the books at the time of study. This may in turn increase the pressure of study on students
- Tables to be used for study should be in regular shapes like square, rectangle. Other shapes create confusion and do not let the concentration to be stable. Corners of the table should not be cut and sharp edged.
- Always use study lamp while studying. It should be kept on the left hand side of the study table
- Study Table should be neat and clean. It should not be cluttered with too many books loaded on it. Books should be placed in the bookshelves rather than above the study table as it generates heavy pressure on student & creates unnecessary stress.
- Bookshelves should not be placed on the sides or above the study table in front. Never Place Shoes under your study Table.
- Never eat anything on the study table. Use dining table for this purpose.
- Always keep Globe on the study table and try to move it. You can also keep Education Tower on the right hand side of the table. Never keep mirror on the table.
- Keep the Certificates or display Trophies etc. bagged by the student on the South wall
- Stationary should be in ready to use condition. Non-working pens, un-sharpened pencils, torn books etc. creates negative vibrations & should be removed immediately
- Place a Maa Saraswati Yantra near student’s bed side or study table for better concentration. This will give inspiration and improve positive energy in them. They should take blessings daily. Remember your Ishta Devta before starting your studies.
- Playing inspirational and soothing music in the student’s room is very effective as studies and music goes together, as the case may be.
- Student should sleep with his/her head towards the East direction i.e. Head on the West and Legs on the East direction
- Students should be allowed to take break of at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes 2-3 times in a day. Utilize that time on Physical Creative Activities.
- Lastly, some Yogic exercises should be practiced to increase concentration and memory.
There are more Vastu Tips and Remedies to Excel in Exams. Please feel free to contact.
Acharya Anil Tondak
Jyotish Acharya, Vastu Vishwakarma, Jyotish Dhanwantari, Hasta Saamudrik Ratnakar
M.B.A., M.Sc.(Maths), M.A., M.Ed
Mobile: 9811363962, 9311363962